Long unisex shirt for relaxed days in the sun, lunch at the beach house or drinks by the pool. Made from four carefully selected upcycled men’s shirts in sizes L-XXL with high attention to detail by hand. Can easily be paired with top and pants for an everyday look.
This is a one-of-a-kind piece made in collaboration with Salvation Army Copenhagen.
One-size item (fits sizes XS to L)
- One-size and one-of-a-kind, fits XS to L
- Relaxed fit for ultimate comfort and oversize look
- Made from upcycled vintage men's shirts in size L-XL in collaboration with Salvation Army Copenhagen and the WAY design team.
- WAY label on the collar in the back
- Mainly cotton, but mixed fibres can occur.
- Made in Romania
- Please bear in mind that these SUN items may have imperfections due to their vintage origen. However, we do our best to exclude noteworthy flaws in quality check, but some flaws may still occur such as, but not limited to: discolorations, pulls, loose threating, smaller stains etc.
The male model is 184 cm tall and wears a size L
The female model is 176 cm tall and wears a size S
Denmark - Free shipping on all orders.
EU - Free shipping on orders above 1500 DKK/200 €. For orders below 1500 DKK/200 €, a shipping cost of 60 DKK/8 € will be added to your order.
Rest of the world (incl. Norway, Switzerland & UK) - a shipping cost of 120 DKK/16 € will be added to your order.
Each item in the SUN Collection is hand-picked in collaboration with Salvation Army Copenhagen and is afterwards sorted and matched by our design team. When matching the shirts our design team takes into consideration colour, pattern and individual details such as look of the collar, cuffs and buttons to create a unique and curated style to go into the collection.
In production all labels are removed, the shirts are cut and sewn together with their counterpart to make the desired style and buttons are moved to match with the buttonholes. Every style is one of a kind, and each step in the process demands careful attention to detail, as no two shirts are the same. The pieces are sewn together by our trusted partner in Romania.
Find out more about our production here.