Loose fitted shorts with button down detail on the front and elastic waist for a comfortable fit. Made from two carefully selected vintage men’s shirts. Complete with SUN
This is a one-of-a-kind piece made in collaboration with Salvation Army Copenhagen.
These SUN Shorts are a size X-Small
Measurements of this specific item:
Waist: 70 cm
Hip: 102 cm
Inside seem: 5 cm
- Relaxed fit with two hand pockets and elastic waist
- With button down detail on both legs in the front (Cannot open)
- Made from upcycled vintage men's shirts in size L-XL in collaboration with Salvation Army Copenhagen and the WAY design team.
- WAY label on the waist band on the back
- Mainly cotton, but mixed fibres can occur.
- Made in Romania
- Please bare in mind that these SUN items may have imperfections due to their vintage origen. However, we do our best to exclude noteworthy flaws in quality check, but some flaws may still occur such as, but not limited to: discolorations, pulls, loose threating, smaller stains etc.
The male model is 184 cm tall and wears a size L
The female model is 176 cm tall and wears a size S
Denmark - Free shipping on all orders.
EU - Free shipping on orders above 1500 DKK/200 €. For orders below 1500 DKK/200 €, a shipping cost of 60 DKK/8 € will be added to your order.
Rest of the world (incl. Norway, Switzerland & UK) - a shipping cost of 120 DKK/16 € will be added to your order.
Each item in the SUN Collection is hand-picked in collaboration with Salvation Army Copenhagen and is afterwards sorted and matched by our design team. When matching the shirts our design team takes into consideration colour, pattern and individual details such as look of the collar, cuffs and buttons to create a unique and curated style to go into the collection.
In production all labels are removed, the shirts are cut and sewn together with their counterpart to make the desired style and buttons are moved to match with the buttonholes. Every style is one of a kind, and each step in the process demands careful attention to detail, as no two shirts are the same. The pieces are sewn together by our trusted partner in Romania.
Find out more about our production here.